Recipes inspired my garden's fruits and vegetables, mushrooms foraged from nearby forests, seafood from our ocean and food from local farms. I make fast and easy recipes for busy lives while keeping the ingredients wholesome and fresh.
Strawberries + Rhubarb
Strawberries and rhubarb are in season now! Bake up a delicious dessert or some strawberry rhubarb muffins. Or enjoy these is savory dishes like rhubarb salsa or strawberry goat cheese salad.
Prawns + Shrimp
Did you know I used to work fishing prawns and shrimp? May and June are the season for fresh, West Coast spot prawns. Here are some of my favorite recipes for prawns and shrimp.
Warm Weather Favorites
Drinks and food inspire by sunshine!
- Easy And Healthy Cod Ceviche With Lime and Jalapeño
- What's the Difference between a Mojito vs Margarita
- Easy Maple Whiskey Margarita Cocktail
- Spicy Jalapeno Pickled Eggs
- Easy Tilapia Fish Tacos With Crema And Cabbage Slaw
- Easy Homemade Panera Corn Chowder Recipe
Clink Clink, Let's Drink!
From mocktails to cocktails and soothing teas, there's a drink for every mood.
- Easy Strawberry, Blackberry, Banana Smoothie
- Easy Homemade Strawberry Peach Lemonade With Real Juice
- Traditional Lavender Milk Tea
- Lavender Lemon Drop Martini With Cocktail Sugar Rim
- Best Empress Gin Cocktail Recipes
- What To Serve With Ceviche
Newest Recipes And Collections
I've had so much fun putting together some collections of recipes to help with meal planning. Have a look through and find a new favorite.
For more on what I'm cooking up, follow me on Instagram or Facebook. You might also like my FREE printable weekly meal planner.
Cheers friends! Sabrina