Recipes inspired by the fresh and vibrant West Coast of Canada. Made from my garden’s fruits and vegetables, mushrooms foraged from forest, seafood from the ocean and food from local farms. I keep recipes healthy, quick and easy so you can get back outside.
What’s in season? These are our readers favourites right now!
- Best Microgreens To Grow Yourself And A Micro Pea Recipe To Use Them
- Muffuletta-An Easy Picnic Sandwich Recipe
- Best Apple Oatmeal Cake
- The Best Crab Cake Recipe
- Crisp Apple Fennel Salad with Grainy Mustard Dressing
- Easiest Seafood Alfredo
- Warm Marinated Olives-An Easy Festive Appetizer
- What To Do With Radicchio- Orange Radicchio Salad And Grilled Radicchio
Desserts And Sweet Treats
Fresh fruit and chocolate feature prominently in our desserts and our healthier treats too.
Salads and Sides
You guys love our salads and I get it. A meal isn’t complete without a good crunchy salad, sometimes it IS the meal. We’ve got you covered with flavourful, crave-worthy salad recipes for sides or mains!
See more salad recipes→
My favourite old recipes that I’ve added a little extra info or photos on lately. Well loved recipes that I make over and over.
See more vegetarian recipes →
We on the West Coast are so aware of sustainability and the need to reduce our personal footprint on this earth. That’s why you’ll find lots of vegetarian and vegan recipes here too. We love our veggies for our own health and the health of the earth.