Recipes inspired my garden's fruits and vegetables, mushrooms foraged from nearby forests, seafood from our ocean and food from local farms. I make fast and easy recipes for busy lives while keeping the ingredients wholesome and fresh.
Gorgeous Easy Christmas Recipes
Real ingredients but not too many of them is my mantra. These recipes are tried and true, family favorites! Find easy cookies, gorgeous cake and delicious drinks that are colorful and festive.
Seafood Recipes For The Holidays
Indulgent and healthy seafood recipes to indulge for the holidays.
'Tis the season for entertaining and an evening of appetizers is always a hit. Pick a selection of dips, make-ahead appetizers and some easy hors d'oeuvres and canapes. They're perfect for buffets, potlucks and trays of nibbles to pair with festive cocktails.
- Easy Japanese Salmon Tataki With Homemade Ponzu Sauce
- Easy Creamy Cannellini Bean Hummus (White Bean Dip)
- Easy Lemon Dill Aioli With Garlic + How To Make It
- How To Make Easy Mushroom Fritters (Italian Funghi Fritti Recipe)
- Grilled And Marinated Italian Eggplant Antipasto
- Quick, Easy Garlic Butter Sautéed Imitation Crab Meat
Warming Soup, Stew + Pasta
As the days get shorter, make one of these easy family-favorites. The aroma from your stovetop will tempt tummies and fill your home with delicious smells.
Newest Recipes And Collections
I've had so much fun putting together some collections of recipes to help with meal planning. Have a look through and find a new favorite.
- Greek Spinach Salad With Feta + Fresh Lemon Dressing
- Top 100+ Side Dishes To Serve With Veggie To Beef Stew
- Creamy Clam Chowder In A Bread Bowl - Easy Recipe (GF)
- Butter Knife vs Dinner Knife - What's The Difference?
- Easy Baked Greek Cod Recipe with Lemon and Garlic
- Can you Freeze Tilapia? A guide to Cooking and Storage
Cheers and happy cooking, Friends! Sabrina