Across the Pacific Ocean from Vancouver Island is Japan and the rest of Asia. As such we have a huge Asian influence here on the West Coast and I have a particular love for Japanese food. From savory baked Motoyaki to sushi style Chirashi bowls, crispy fish Katsu to sesame laden gomae salad, check out my West Coast Japanese inspired recipes.
- Easy Japanese Salmon Tataki With Homemade Ponzu Sauce
- Spicy Mango Kani Salad
- Top 35+ Different Sushi Recipes To Make At Home
- Goma Dressing Recipe With Roasted Carrots And Asparagus
- Roasted Miso Glazed Salmon
- Miso Baked Oysters-A Quick And Easy West Coast Appetizer
- Chirashi Sushi Bowl (aka Chirashizushi)