West Coast Spring Green Sauce
April 11, 2018
: 15 min
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1/2 c Olive Oil
- 1/2 c Chives, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 c Parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp Thyme, leaves only
- 1/4 Salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 dashes Tobasco (or other hot sauce)
- Freshly ground Pepper to taste
- Step 1 Put egg yolks into food processor and turn on, then slowly start adding oil. Start with a few drips at a time and as it thickens you can start adding if faster.
- Step 2 Once it starts getting thick, add all herbs and salt until finely chopped.
- Step 3 Add Vinegar, Tobasco and Pepper, pulse a few times and then adjust seasoning to taste.
- Step 4 Now smear it on everything! Sandwiches, a fresh dip for veggies, a cold sauce for chicken, beside your scrambled eggs or omelet, sauce for quiche….
- Step 5 This will keep about 5 days, tightly covered in your fridge.
Let me know if you make this and what you use it with, I would love to know 🙂