PNW Fiddleheads with Garlic, Ginger and Sesame
Ultra simple and fast. Feel free to estimate quantities as this is just a loose and easy recipe.Print Pin
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 tsp Ginger Minced
- ½ tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 tbsp Onion or Shallot Minced
- ½ tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 lb Fiddlheads Washed and trimmed
- Heat oil in medium saute pan on medium low. Add garlic, ginger, chili ,onion and sesame oil and stir gently for 1 minute.
- Add in fiddleheads and continue to saute for 15 minutes stirring or tossing frequently to try not to let them brown.
- Serve as a side dish with dinner or over a hearty salad.