Guacamole-Simple, Fresh, Easy and Vegan
No fuss, no muss, all real ingredients-better than adding a package of powder to your fresh avocado. I did not add jalapeno to this but feel free to add as much heat as you like.*This can easily be doubled or tripled depending how many avocados you want to use, just err on the side of less salt until seasoning at the end.Print Pin
- ¼ c Red Onion, Minced
- 1 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- ¼ c Tomato, Finely Chopped
- 1 Lime, Juiced 2-4 tbsp of juice, to taste
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- Mix together onion, vinegar, and salt and let sit 10 minutes.
- Peel and add avocado and mash to desired consistency, add lime juice to taste (minimum 2 tbsp to prevent browning, up to 4 tbsp for extra zip).
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve with tortilla chips.