Halibut Cheeks on Lemon Arugula PappardellePrint
- 8 Halibut Cheeks Fishermans Wharf
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Fresh Pappardelle Prontissima Pasta
- 1/2 c Olive Oil
- 1/3 c Fresh Lemon Juice
- Zest From 1 Lemon
- 1/2 c Grated Pardammer Cheese Natural Pastures
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 2 tbsp Each, Parsley and Chives My own garden
- 4 c Arugula Farmers Market
- Put a large pot of water on high to boil and season with salt.
- In a measuring cup, add oil, egg yolks, lemon zest and juice, Pardammer cheese and herbs.
- Once boiling add pasta and cook just until al dente, about 3-4 minutes, stir in arugula then drain and return pasta and greens to pot.
- Immediately add the oil and cheese mixture and stir through gently until it melts, thickens and becomes a smooth sauce. (You can turn heat on low for a minute if it doesn't have enough heat to melt cheese but stir and do not let it get too hot or boil)
- Meanwhile preheat large frying pan to medium high. Season halibut with salt and pepper. Add olive oil to pan and add halibut once oil is hot. Panfry 2-3 minutes per side until just cooked through.
- Place the pasta on 4 plates, top with halibut and serve with arugula salad.