- 24 Asparagus Spears
- 2 2 Red Peppers sliced into 12 slices each (24 total)
- 12 Thin Slices Prosciutto
- Olive Oil for brushing for brushing
- Preheat broiler or grill to high.
- Lay out a piece of prosciutto diagonally on your cutting board. Lay 2 asparagus spears on one end of prosciutto side by side and add 2 red pepper pieces end to end (so that they are as long as the asparagus). Gently roll up and place on parchment paper. Brush lightly with olive oil.
- Place under broiler or onto grill for approximately 4-6 minutes until slightly browned. Watch closely as these will cook fast.