The Perfect Margarita
My husband has proven over the years that a cold cocktail is best served very cold so use plenty of ice when mixing your drink and then pour it into a glass filled with fresh ice for the best results. Using good tequila and fresh squeezed juices make this classic margarita sing but beware, these are delicious and at 3 oz of alcohol per drink, one per person is all you need. Salud!Print Pin
- ½ c Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- ¼ c Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 4 oz Tequila
- 2 oz Orange Liqueur (Grand Marnier or Triple Sec)
- 1 Lime, Cut Into Wedges For Rim and Garnish
- Kosher Salt In A Saucer Try mixing Tajin or other chili powder into your salt for a spicy rim!
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of 2 large glasses then dip rims into the saucer of salt then fill glasses with ice.
- In an ice filled cocktail shaker, add juices, tequila and orange liqueur and shake until icy cold and well mixed. Pour into ice filled glasses and garnish with another lime wedge. Salud!