4 Ingredient Guacamole Recipe
4 Simple, real ingredients plus salt and pepper make this the best dang guacamole you'll ever taste!Print Pin
- ¼ c Red Onion, Minced
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- ¼ c Tomato, Finely Chopped
- 1 Lime, Juiced 2-4 tablespoon of juice, to taste
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- Mix together onion, and ½ teaspoon salt and let sit 10 minutes.
- Peel and add avocado, mashing to desired consistency, add lime juice to taste (minimum 2 tablespoon to prevent browning, up to 4 tablespoon for extra zip). Add finely chopped tomatoes and stir through.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve with tortilla chips.
*This can easily be doubled or tripled depending how many avocados you want to use, just err on the side of less salt until seasoning at the end.
Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 289mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 155IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg